Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My sweet little niece


My niece s has been staying in my house for a few weeks

This 7-year-old gal s very cheerful, witty, talkative, sensible, naughty, chubby, fair... (er herm.. many relatives said she s exactly like me when i was a little gal)


Yesterday night, i was checking bus service online... seeing me checking maps n laptop, she asked me wat i was doing.. i told her yiyi s going to work in sg.. need to take k of myself, find my own transport. Then, this little gal said in a very serious tone, 姨姨你要好好保重。。haha..笑死我。。又很感动~~
after tt, she said she wants to help me find jobs in kuching~ suggested me to sell wan ton noodles in kuching~then she said cannot cannot.. yiyi shud b teaching.. so she said she wil help me to ask her sch to c whether i can teach there..haha..


later, i told her i m going to jb today, going to sg on 27. After some while~ she was crying!!! cried v tears~ i asked her y.. she said, 姨姨明天就出去了,晚上又没有回来,我27号要回kuching了,这样我不是又没有见到姨姨了??then tears rolled from her eyes~ omg.. i nv know she s so attached to me~i always kacao her, tease her, n joke v her~ n she likes to say 我讨厌姨姨~~

我看她哭到这样可怜~很心疼~就抱抱她。。after tt.. my sis told me my niece was saying, "after i go back kuching, yiyi wil go sg, then yiyi wil go australia.. my sch holiday s in march. yiyi dun hv sch holiday in march!! then i wont c her lah?? she wil go there for 4 years leh.. by e time she graduate, i wil b studying in uni already!!"(ops.. this one she s kind of naive~ she has many more years to suffer b4 she goes into uni~~) then she cried somemore~


aiks.. such a sweet gal...

as i m blogging, she s concerning how long i wil b staying in sg, wat time i wil leave home tmr~~

No comments: