Saturday, December 15, 2007

Hello?? can someone tel me wat shall i do?

Now waiting for A level results, supposed to b a great time for me to slack, but then, hello? 19-year-old gal slacking for months? not quite sensible right?

So, actually i hv planned sth for myself:
1. I got internship offer from MOE to teach for a month, salary s $1000, quite a good program cos i get trainings etc etc
BUT! i m waiting for aus uni offer, which requires me to b in australia in early feb. So if i get e offer, i shall not work but use january to prepare stuff...
BUT! MOE wants my reply b4 22nd!! -- so i shall tell them e truth, tt i really want to accept e offer, but i may quit if i need to go aus..
2. Heard tt some frens whom i knew via Broadcast Journalist competition got some jobs from FM95.8, via phone call. Which means, i may get e chance too!!but then i m in m'sia now, even if they call me i wont receive e call!!! omg~~ ok.. i shall email them n say, "hello?? i m free n available!! pls approach me if there s any opportunity!!"
3. Shud travel v my frens in malaysia. But then recently floods r all over malaysia, somemore sis's family s coming back m'sia tmr.. i shall spend time v them right?? but after they go back i wont hv time to go around msia liao... ok mayb i wud hv, if i cant get any desired uni n course..
4. Wat if i really cant get any uni in Aus? i shall wait.. do some work.. join Work n Travel program to go US o New Zealand... then find some relevant internship to confirm my path..

oh well, seemed like i know wat i shall do liao.. haha.. blogging s a way to plan too!!

No comments: