Saturday, December 15, 2007

MArket..

Went to e market v mum today
DIn go there for quite some time already, since i went sg to study
Today sis n her family s r coming back from UK, i supposed mum had to buy a lot of stuff, so, as a filial (huh?? haha) daughter, i decided to go market v her
SKIP skip skip.....(e details like wat we bought etc etc)
bought breakfast at my fav shop.. OMG since when did they increase e price from 70cents to RM1!! ridiculous!!-- well, although e price s high, i still choose to eat tt cos this s my fav... bo bian~
went to grandma's house, had breakfast v her, chatted v her using TeoChew.. realised, my teochew s like my malay now~~ worsen since i went sg~~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yo there! first time leaving a comment here. :P
Just realised that we can leave comment in blogspot with LJ account id already.
Yahlor, nowadays prices increased everywhere... Argh I cannot tahan already.