Monday, December 24, 2007

Game rules:For those who are being tagged, you need to answer 20 questions (choose any 19 questions from the one who has tagged you, and add 1 question of your own). Send it to at least 8 bloggers and you will get all the blessing from everyone. You can't tag the one who has tagged you.

1. What is your dream when during your childhood?
No need to sleep, so that i can play n watch TV all the time..

2. You prefer rainy day or sunny day? and why?
Rainy day. A nice weather to laze n sleep for e whole day!

3. What colour do you like most?
Baby blue

4. If you ever have a chance to tell 1 phrase to your love, what would it be?"
I love u (e simplest yet the most meaningful sentence..)

5. Which place in the earth do you want to go the most?
The place where my loved one is situated..

6. What would you do when you are in deep sadness?
Cry

7. What do you scare to lose in your life?
The drive to move forward

8. If you ever meet someone that you love, what would you do to her/him?
A hug. Hugging is the best language to express love. (copied directly from waikit)

9. List out 3 good points of the one who tagged you.
Sensible, sensitive, critical in analysing

10. Until now, what is the moment that you regret most?
So far, no

11. Which type of person you hate most?
Selfish person

12. What is your ambition?
Contribute my best to the society (Dun laugh, i mean it.)

13. What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad.
Do not care abt other ppl's well-being

14. Christmas is coming, who would you like to celebrate with?
My loved ones

15. What is the most important thing in your life?
Appreciate happiness

16. When do you wish to settle down?
Hopefully by 28, partly depending on my Mr. Right loh..

17. If you are given a chance to inherit a personal quality, what would it be? (My question)
Carefulness. I m a careless gal!!

18. If you ever want to let go something in your life, what would it be?
Nothing. All these bits n pieces make my life as a whole.

19. One food in your mind right now!
Ice kacang

20. What is your motto? Y not stay happy when u hv e right to choose between being happy and sad?

Tagging: William, Howard, Shan Zheng, Alan, Lim Kian, Jyy Yn, Jie Min, Samantha!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

how come my name was there de......


wah didnt know you so ambitious...Contribute to the society....Cool~~ LOL !!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to play this game...but got some problem leh...I dunno where to find the next 8 people to tag...coz all bloggers I know already tagged by you...then no fun lah since I don't get to read their answer on "3 good points about the taggers"...when I know another 8 bloggers, then only I play this game ya...

firingSQUAT said...

Oooi ... macam mana main ..
aku takde clue langsung wei...
ajar la ...sesiapapun...

Yee said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee...........
i m so disappointed!!
so far only howard did as i told~ good job howard
alan, er herm.. i heard tt ur english has improved tremendously since u went australia.. so now my english s too simple for u to understand huh? haha..
aiyoh u jz copy all e questions, answer them, then choose any one question tt u want it to b replaced by e question tt u want to ask~ got it?
william chin jian wei~ excuse banyak lah u.. okok u can tag me, i answer e qn abt 3gd points for u, ok?

firingSQUAT said...

so after i answer everything, must i post them on blogspot .. can i just write on a piece of paper, or save it in a word file, or maybe PDF file also can, then email to you ? Must I also tag 8 people ? Can I just ask them to look at your blog ? Answer the questions. Do the same thing : save in word/PDF then email to me or sth ...lol .. are you reaching boiling temperature ?

Yee said...

to alan:
well, my answer to ur questions s only one word-- ANYTHING.
i wil cc copy the answer to ur email, in any format. SO u want it to b pdf? jpeg? gif? if u want pdf, pls send me e software bcos i dun hv.. o u want it to b in ur facebook? if it s facebook, u want it to b in ur wall? superwall?
Pls answer.