Monday, June 30, 2008

Terbalik lah dude~

Case1:
Went shopping with a friend. He tried a shirt, satisfied, proceed to the cashier while I was looking around. Suddenly, he handed me his $50 note and asked me to pay for him. Asking him why, he said he would tell me later. I paid for him, wondering what's going on.. Don't tell me the lady at the cashier is his old flame?

After paying, we walked for about 10m, i asked him again.
Him: Look at my shirt
(after 2 secs, i burst in laughter)
Oh my god~~ this blur fella wore his shirt inside out!
Not only that, the label was right in front also!!
Super~~ Duper~~~ FUNNY!!!
Quietly, he moved to a fitting room, wore the shirt in the correct way..


Case2:
My friend, told me his story...
"At work, after excercising, i took off my shirt since i was sweating heavily, as usual. Then my watchroom guy pressed the secondary alarm, and got us into alert. so i ran up my vehicle w/o my shirt on...in a rush, i juz put on my shirt in d vehicle as we moved towards the runway. After problem solved, we went back, got down, and my boss told me later tt i wore my shirt wrong way round... ie inside out"

WAHAHA.. another big laugh for me!

Guys, PLEASE employ the skill that ur mama taught u when u were 3-year-old. It is quite important, ok??
Anyway, thanks for giving me some laughter!

No comments: