Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sumptous Lunch!

Few days ago, my colleagues and I went for staff lunch, which means ALL colleagues and some taw-kays ( oh well not really taw kay, cos it s a church, basically there is no boss..)
I ordered grilled tuna as appetizer, lamb shank as main course, n dark-choc cake as dessert.. The tuna was really fresh, the outer layer was lightly grilled to give it a crispy texture while the inner part of the flesh was totally raw- it s so "wow"~! I was too happy with it, and~ I forgot to take picture

Next, it is the main course-- tadah! Lamb Shank with baby spinach!


It is a big serving.. Pastor Fred who ordered the same dish said, "oh.. i dont think you can finish it.." "well.. you just wait and see.."

To his surprise, i MANAGED to finish it! Y not? It s so so so delicious that I hope I have a bigger stomach so that it can rock and roll happily and comfortably.. haha..

Next, my favourite dish of all-- dessert!
The moment i saw it.. hehe.. i can feel the fireworks above my head dy.. it looks so yummy! The moment I poked the choc cake, the molten chocs flowed out.. slowly merged with the raspberry jem.. Although i was quite full already, but the dessert simply made my stomach expand suddenly! The chilly ice-cream plus the warm choc cake.. I felt I was in the heaven~~

The best thing was, I DID NOT PAY A SINGLE CENT!
The weekday lunch cost about $24 per person, without tax, which is quite reasonable given such a nice ambience in that restaurant-- Mexican leisure style. But this meal, could cost me more that $70+++ at night!!
Hoho.. the best meal I ever had in Singapore actually....

No comments: