Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Pretty vs Ugly

I watched an interesting TV program just now, called Brainiac
In the show, all kinds of experiment are done. You get to test which smell attracts women the most: pheromone, sweat or cologne; how much impact will a big big cloud cause if it turns to rain all at one go etc
There is this experiment: How much help would a pretty gal get, compared to an ugly gal..
hoho.. a bit cruel..
So they let 1 pretty gal drag a heavy luggage up the stairs 1st
Almost all men who see her doing that alone offered to help
Next, the ugly gal tried her luck
But, NOBODY OFFERED TO HELP HER AT ALL!!
urgh... men r so realistic! i thought at least a few people would lend her a helping hand, but none did that! so bad..
no wonder katak asked me to take k of myself when i go bali v his gang-- cos he NEEDS to take care of the pretty friends but not his buddy-- me
fine..
fine...
fine....

haiz.. i m thinking..
when i drag my heavy luggage from public transport to my new uni, will some1 help me?
urgh..
i better do more weight training...

1 comment:

Howard Low said...

知己知彼,百战百胜。better make sure that another girl looks worse than you ma, aiyo =p