Monday, March 03, 2008

haiz...

Today, i brought my students to the science lab for the first time..
It was jz a simple experiment, to measure the time needed for a pendulum to oscillate 10times..

Originally the class has 40+ students, so we split e class into two, one taken by me, the other by another relief teacher. As i need to rush the class to finish the experiment so that the other half of the class can come in, I did not check the apparatus before letting the class to leave e classroom~
After both sessions, we found that a stopwatch is lost..
I dunno the stopwatch was lost during which session, as both of us did not check the apparatus did not check after or before the experiment~
Big mistake
should not repeat it again~!!

Omg... jz a stopwatch, n y did they even want to steal it?
Another teacher helped me to search the students' bag.. nothing is found
I din like the idea of searching their bags, but i had no choice but to do it


The stopwatch cant b found, n the whole class has to pay for it..
Partly my fault....

No comments: