Friday, March 28, 2008

睡不着。。

Maybe it is due to jet lag, or due to excess sleeping, or the cups of chinese tea, I cant get into sleep tonight~
It s 5.57am now, which means i din sleep at all for the whole night
Stayed up till around 3am, watching grey's anatomy season4
Then tried to get some sleep... My brain din want to sleep yet.. keep on thinking about uni application, employment, relationships~

Got up at about 4.30am, to apply uni..
Finally applied to NUS n NTU
Hopefully I was conscious enough to make the right decision
Hopefully I can get my 1st choice
Hopefully my ambition is really my ambition

Wanna sleep dy, good night
Nope, good morning i should say =)

2 comments:

firingSQUAT said...

relationships ?

Yee said...

ya.. relationships v my family members, my friends.. etc etc..
well, when some1 s free, his mind will go wild.. as in, think abt lots of things.. worry abt many "maybe-unnecessary" things..