Friday, November 24, 2006

Shall I pursue my dream?


<-- Hi, i m ur newspresenter...
will i b one?? according to katak, it s quite impossible....


Went to NTU Chinese media workshop last week, organized by NTU, subsidized by Singapore journalist fund… quite a good experience, I learn more abt journalism, diff type of news like internet news n TV news. B4 that, when I was a xue ji, I learnt abt newspaper news. Then when I joined BJ mission, I know wat s it abt radio news….. now I even learnt TV news!! N d most AMAZING part s my group got a small award for internet news making…wow.. very surprising, cos compared to other group, ours s d most simple n short n no much function… but when I was explaining, I tried to say to say this s bcos all other news website r too complicated n messy..haha…toook a TV video in a small saloon in NTU, well..it was a bad job... difficult to deal v e ppl interviewed.. then when we went mediacorp, d newspresenter lin qi yuan was my tour guide!! Wow… cool…

After all these things, I feel that I really love mass com, I think I shud study in sch of info n comm… this has been my dream since sec 2.. after form5 i still dare not jump into it cos i was afraid that it was jz a "hangat-hangat tahi ayam" dream, jz a little gal's dream, not ambition. After years, i still like this area a lot!! but then… m I d right material? The prof said my gp mz b better than B4… now I need 1 more mark to get C……… how…. My interest s there, but my capability may not b there yet… Alan said I can do it d.. there s still 1 more year.. but how bt my other subject? I studied a lot b4 I can get my “okay” promo results, n my maths still sucks..

Ah…dun k liao, I wanna get B4 for my gp in A level!! Jia you u can d!! Fight!!

No comments: