Friday, November 24, 2006

BYe Bye seniors...


went out v JC2s seniors william alan shan zheng howard... n JC 1s r my gang elin euchoon weiken, but wan xin didn come..aiya..
shud hv taken some picts, but that great shan zheng brought a camera without charged batteries....... so... haiz...

feel quite sad cos they r leaving soon.. they r nice to us, especially william n alan. We totally hv no "generation gap" v them.. n even closer v them compared to some other JC1s... so now they r leaving, next year no ppl to play badminton v, no ppl to crap v n no ppl to hav meals v me liao........ i m so SAD~!!!! haiz..... i wish they r my batch, then we can hv 1 more year together.. budden if they r my year i will b very stressed also, they r super good academically.....

all of all.. wanna say thanks to them n also my frens in this pict (shan zheng is not in the pict, who ask him bring a laoya camera!!) u gav me an excellent year in singapore!! seniors, pls consider staying in singapore ya~~

1 comment:

Yee said...

well... after our dear howard read the blog, he complains that i didnt emphasise his name.. so... i shall add this sentence:
thank you howard! thanks for providing me downloaded movies n funny video clips, allowing me to unwind n entertain myself!! thanks ya triangle mouth (jz now i told my mum that howard s coming, she asked: is it the triangle mouth??" LOL!!!