Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

I had a very happy birthday!! B4 that, i was in singapore when i realised that many of my frens in hostel wud not b in hostel, n i was super duper damn lonely.. i didnt wish to hv a lonely pathetic day so i decided to come back pontian.. then, as usual, if got some ppl go back hometown, we sure come out to eat n talk.. then i went out v them to hv steamboat. The best thing s birthday gal can get to hv free steamboat!! yeah!!

it was really a great time together, cos all d frens present there r my good frens!! we chatted, suan each other, kacao hong huei, haha.. those who dunno hong huei cant imagine how fun it wud b v him around!! after eating many many rounds, we finally stopped.. then penguin them carried a birthday cake in, v special candles!! wow... they r like“yan1 hua1”… I dunno wat it s called, haha.. then they sang d song, I made wishes (they wanted me to help them make wish also…). Then I blow then candles.. wat d hell? Y cannot b blown off d? I tried again.. still cannot.. hong huei helped me.. also cannot.. alamak.. even if I blow them off, they automatically lit up again… I was so zha dao then I used chopstick to pick up the candle n poke them onto the spilled soup..hehe.. clever right? then they made me to use my mouth to pick up the super short candle..

The cake was delicious.. hh kept on saying we didnt really celebrate his bday.. so penguin asked me to use the cream to "kor" his face.. haha...

Then they gav me present n asked me to open…luckily this time nth weird already.. it s a pair of pillow..a white pig n a black pig.. so cute!! I like them so much! I always wanted to hv cute pillows o soft toys.. but dunno y I nv get 1 d leh..very sien..haha.. b4 I cud hug them, the guys grab the pillows n put under their armpit.. wat d hel1!!!! All of them took turn to “contaminate” my cute little darlings…. Argh…..finally when every guy did so, they gav them back to me… y I m so ko lian huh…

After that, we “sua tuah” to the stall opposite steamboat house.. very scary…so full already still can stuck so many food… then, went home, then, slept at 3am… cos I was a bit too full, haha



Above r my presents this year..wow..cool..

the big bag s from wan xin guo ting elin liying... hehe.. they gav me long time ago cos i kept on asking them to accompany me to buy a bag..they were afraid that i wud buy when i come back malaysia, so they gav me a surprise by giving me this when i was expecting a card game n maggie curry noodles at a normal night...

the doggie pouch s from my harmoc section X...cool right? they put sweets n ...tissue paper inside the pouch..cos choo hua said i alwayz need to tissue to wipe my pianica pipe..

the seaweed... s from alan..haha.. i m still wondering y he gav me seaweed as a present.. n he says this s his 2nd favourite brand.. y 2nd but not 1st huh?? anyway i like seaweed!!!

ok..decided to do this: use the big bag to bring the small pouch back to hostel, then lie on my bed eating seaweed v the cute pillows under my head..haha..

thanx frens!!!!

1 comment:

firingSQUAT said...

why seaweed?? coz i remember once upon a time you said it's nice ... and besides how often does ppl think about seaweed as present .. right??