Saturday, January 31, 2009

New Timetable

I have gotten my timetable for the next semester.
The modules are namely:
Physiology and Pharmacology 2
Pharmaceutics 1: Physiochemical Science and Medicines Design
Pharmaceutical and Biological Chemistry
Professional Skills: Introduction to Pharmacy Practice
3 different labs: Practical Dispensing and the Science of Medicines Manufacture, Chemistry and PhysPharm

OMG.. so many labs....... some will last for whole day~ where s my lunch break??

Anyway i m quite happy with the time table, not very packed, not very loose..
The semester will end before May!! (not including sem exam), which is very favourable to my holiday plan!

New Semester, New Target!! I wanna do better in my academics, and enjoy my uni life more!!

Talking about target, I wonder how did i do in my very 1st exam in my uni life. The answer will be revealed soon! Nervous..

No comments: