Saturday, November 01, 2008

These are the flaws..

Generally I am quite happy with my current life and campus and accommodation. But nothing is perfect, and sometimes these flaws simply ruin my mood.

First of all.. INTERNET!
Damn damn damn damn unhappy with the internet service providers~ There is no fixed line in my area, so no streamyx.. Was using digi wireless broadband but it sucks~ one night can disconnect up to 10 times-- no more 11th time because i simply cant take it and just go offline. Then i applied celcom, which promised 24-hour activation. I applied on last saturday, n ytd they told me "oh well u hv to wait till monday!" WHAT THE~~!!!!! Now i m using my fren's wireless account subscribed from sch, which is not good either because it takes years to load webpages, n within 1 hour my MSN got disconnected few times dy.. Urgh urgh urgh~!!!

2ndly, security
Before i came here, i was assured that living off campus s safe because there will be security guard. The day i came here i was quite happy to c them patrolling. However, within 1 month i moved to this place i hv heard numerous theft cases and even snatch theft! There was even Peeping Tom!! MAY UR EYES ROT and NEVER GET WELL!!I hv also dialed police station number for the 1st time in my life-- and even nagged at the police for their inefficiency~ So, from opening the window when i sleep, to simply shut the window at ALL times, i hv to b more more more alert to protect myself. Guards? oh well they are for decoration purpose.

3rdly, Computer lab
This one.. is minor case.. No more facebook and blogspot using sch computer.. well, if i can hv a "ok-ok" internet access at home, who cares? But do i hv it now? No, so i care!!

Enough, if i continue to type some more, i will just feel bu shuang bu shuang n bu shuang..........!!

1 comment:

Mr Wai said...

Welcome to KL, the sin city......