Friday, September 19, 2008

My New Squatting Place-- EduSquare!

I am finally in EduSquare, my off-campus accomodation in University of Nottingham! It is a 2-storey bungalow with about 14 single rooms, with ensuite bathroom. I am sharing bathroom with another girl. So far there are 9 girls in my house already, 7 from Malaysia, 1 from China and 1 fro m UK.
I am very satisfied with this place! There are bed with thick mattress, study table, wardrobe, ceiling fan, dressing table and air-conditioner at seperate charge in my room. Microwave ovens, stove, fridges, rice cookers, kettles are available in kitchen. Sofa set and LCD TV are also given in living room. There are even dining tables and chairs.. Cool!
Guards are always on duty, just to guard about 10 houses in my area.. haha.. so nice right.. On Day1, i even asked the guard to kill a gigantic spider in my room!

My house is just 10mins walk from the campus, but there are no trees around the area, so basically I will be grilled under the hot sun as i walk.. One more problem here is.. THERE IS NO FIXED PHONE LINE! So.. i wonder if i can subscribe to Streamyx or any other stable and fast internet service at reasonable price.

There is shuttle bus service that goes around campus, EduSquare, Semenyoh Town, Kajang Town and all the wya to Kajang KTM. I m pretty satisfied with the service so far. There is no hawker stalls, mamak, or restaurant within walking distance. So, the only choice i hv nearby is cafe in campus which serves expensive and yucky food... Urgh.. but seemed like there is catering service at reasonable price. Hopefully it s good, so that i will still b chubby.. haha..

Bed..

My study table and chair.


Kitchen and dining area


Living room




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very fine......