Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The importance of family...

Since I teach in a neighbourhood secondary schools, I noticed that many students that have discipline problems actually come from problematic family.. Some of their parents do not even care about how are their kids doing, some leave all the teachings to the school, some spoil the kids to the extent where the kids do not know what is respect.. So they ended up to b some kind of "monster" in teachers' and peers' eyes.. Get scolded everyday, hated by classmates.. N the saddest part is that they dun even know that they are not behaving...

Suddenly I feel so glad and lucky to get a wonderful family. Mum works, but she managed to take great care of us. Dad loves us in his way.. And my siblings are close v each other, so far no major problems... Family is the most important part that shapes us!

I hope, and I will, try my best to give my children a good environment to grow up...

No comments: