Tuesday, May 15, 2007

我像忘了时间的钟。。。。

Feel like blogging.. bur dunno wat to talk abt also~~ a lot of things r happening.. n i m too slow to catch up.. i guess.. seemed like life pace s much faster than my pace..
can everybody in my life update me wat s going on?
i m confused... did it really happen o that was my dream? seemed like nth has happened, but e feeling was so real... well... e answer will b revealed soon...

dunno wat i m talking abt.. haha..
feel like eating dunkin doughnut now..
nv c it in singapore.. miss home lah...
papa mama korkor jiejie i miss u guys~~
feel like dumping myself on my bed, i mean my OWN bed at home n sleep for long hours......

one good thing that i shall celebrate is :
holiday s coming!!!! i want PONTIAN!!!




btw~~~ tutorials n proposals r waiting for my attention now..
byebye~~

No comments: