Tuesday, April 24, 2007

May ah lan jie jie rest in peace...

Yesterday morning, cousin ah lan passed away... quite shocked when mum told me. She s still young, around 30+, not married yet..
It was quite unexpected for me, even though i knew tt she had leukemia since last year
however, during this chinese new year she still visited us, looked well..
my aunt was so sad tt she fainted for a few times in e hospital.
Haiz.. i think she s my most capable cousin from my paternal side, n closest to my family cos her job s in the same field as my dad's business

She merely caught a cold.. then fever... then that's it.. Her funeral s tomorrow.. I wonder my aunt s strong enuff to face it. Bai tou ren song hei tou ren...really painful
Life s so fragile..
Treasure everyday, enjoy ur life while u still hav it..

1 comment:

firingSQUAT said...

takziah....sorry to hear that ...may god bless your auntie and family ...