Wednesday, July 11, 2007

School Graduation Certificate..

I was writing my SGC when i suddenly feel like writing blog..
Haiz.. SGC s really a great opportunity for those who like to boost their achievement to do so.. every sentence u write, u hv to phrase it in e way tt ppl will feel tt u r such a wonderful, 天上有地下无....

flipping through my senior's SGC, i realied tt throughout the college life, i didnt hv much "achievement", all i hv r many many many activities. As i write, many memories flashed back in my mind.. well.. how good can SGC reflect ones' quality? i m not sure.. everyone s trying hard to "sell" himself.. i guess our future employee will hv the ability to b critical to all these writing, if they went thru Project Work n did "Evaluation of Material", know how to assess e reliability of data... haha...but wat i know is that i really learnt a lot in my JC life... tough, yet enriching

haiz.. can i write sgc in an emo tone?? i m better in writing emo articles, not factual essays.. as reflected in my poorly written GP essays n my "artistic"articles published in books...

1 comment:

Howard Low said...

I know who's SGC is it liao, haha.

I think SGC is not about achievement, it's about what you learned from your experience. You can tell them that one teacher suck at teaching so you have to study all on your own, and get good grades out of it. show 'initiative' and blah blah blah blah....

anyway, I can't wait for the concert this sat!!!!