Sunday, March 25, 2007

swimming!!

yup today i started to learn swimming..marianne s my coach. I think her swimming skill s pro enuff to b my coach
arh i wont forget her if i can swim!! but so far today i only can move a little bit v e help from the float n marianne, in circular motion somemore~~~
still rmb last year when kuan chin, blue house captain asked me to join iron house in swimming, i said i cant swim!! he said aiya as long as u can swim can already..no need to care abt speed!!
i said: I CAN ONLY SWIM DOWNWARDS!!

alright..
i wanna learn swimming to save me from all kinds of pathetic scene i hv to go thru in future
i was rejected to join NYAA camp organised by ODAC cos i cant swim~
i dun feel like going to any island cos i cant swim if my frens wanna swim there....

hopefully~ i can swim..
no need speed... as long as i can swim can already!!

1 comment:

Howard Low said...

yaya, marianne very pro. Ten also very pro, together they swim like a fish.

swim downwards ah, good one.

Actually i learn swimming by observing other ppl you know. I never have a coach. that's why i can never swim as fast.