Sunday, March 18, 2007

I m an ENFP

My personality test results

You are An ENFP

You love being around people, and you are deeply committted to your friends.
You are also unconventional, irreverant, and unimpressed by authority and rules.
Incredibly perceptive, you can usually sense if someone has hidden motives.
You use lots of colorful language and expressions. You're quite the storyteller!

You would make an excellent entrepreneur, politician, or journalist


oh... how come different v my MBTI test done earlier in sch?
MBTI said i m ENFJ...
well..nvm..i like this one
i wud make an excellent journalist, hopefully!!

1 comment:

sZ said...

My first comment for you. Haha.

Just work towards your dream. Even though lots of people will say journalist is a hard job. Haha... that is also what I get when others know I applied for SPH scholarship.

Jia you when you on air this few days. Must jia you oh.

By the way, I do not believe personality test. No special reason. Only because human always changes.