Tuesday, October 10, 2006

hehe...my poor abandoned blog...

finally promo s over!! finally hv some time to do sth bo liao a bit..
my poor blog uh... sorry ya... i hv been neglected u for soooooo long

yesterday nite when i was listening radio, i heard d DJ saying tt if every nite when u turn in, u can get into sleep within 10 minutes, tt means u r seriously lack of sleeep.... n i realise nowadays i can jz get into sleep no matter wat my roommate does... straight away pengsan, Through out d promo exam, i didn suffer frm insomnia also... so happy..haha... can get into sleeep s sth very torturing... now? haha giv me more time 2 sleep pls..
the DJ carried on saying tt those who can get into sleep in less than 10 minutes, that means u wud need around 17 hours more sleep.... wow that's scary! so i went to sleep early, even though i was asked to do a detailed outline for my group's written report...wat d helll..i really cant stand n i jz sleep (well.... around 11.30pm lah.. not very early also...after did some of the outline...)
then, right after 5.5 hours (cos normally i sleep for 5.5 hours at night) i woke up on my own... omg my life s soo pathetic..even i can sleep more i also cant sleep more!! went to toilet n carry on sleeping
then jz after a while i heard my hp alarm...haiz..dun want 2 wake up.. so i turned it off... heard some alarms later, my roommates'...but still nobody woke up...carry on my dream..
then...heard some very india-slanged conversation... ~~~it s 6.25 now??

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!
everyone in my room jz jump up from d bed n rush to toilet...while changing, we gals kept on laughing.. bcos d conversation s qute soft, n we all actually heard it..tt means we were not sleeping!!! hahaha....luckily we all wasnt late for sch bus.....ahaha

well.........still super tired now...hv 2 stay in sch somemore..4896 man....

No comments: