Thursday, April 24, 2008

学生是最幸福的。。。

Started my new job on Tuesday, n i feel so drained when it s only Thursday today...
My job, is called Admin assistant, which means, sit in front of the computer, type type type, print print print, filing, answer phone calls........ all in a small office with only 2 more auntie-colleagues, and 2 pastors as my bosses --ya, pastors r my boss cos i m working for a church.

The office is smaller than a classroom!! Today, i spent whole day in office just to do Bulletins ( the handout given when u attend church service on Sunday). Oh well i never know that it can b so tedious to prepare Bulletins!! SO many small small things to take note of! So, those Christians who take bulletins every Sunday, pls dun throw them away hor! Appreciate it! Hard work u know?

Worked from 9.30pm til 7pm today, din even step out of the small space to have my lunch cos my colleague gave me some beehoon. Din meet more than 6 ppl today at work.. Din do anything meaningful to other ppl... This s certainly not the type of job i want to do in the future. I would rather be a housemaker then~ Students' life s e most enjoyable one!! I cant wait to go back to school already!! STudy more more more, do sth that requires higher level of thinking...

Anyway, i m here to learn something
This time round, i m learning to be careful -- my biggest flaw is i m very careless!!

Alright, no more typing cos i hv had enough of typing today........ Mz rest dy!

2 comments:

Jyn said...

actually my currently job jz like u too!! bt the worst is, i jz gt 1 colleuge!! btw, jz enjoy it!

Rique K Swee said...

hey~ smtimes workin's kinda fun too la... but ur work..... erm... hehe... no comments~ well, i like bein a student too... especially a college student... fun lei~~ i wanna turn back the clock... haha...